Join our community and support your yoga and wellness center
We would love to have you as a Supporting Member of the Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center. Your financial gift funds upkeep of the Center and helps fulfill our mission of promoting the integration and well-being of body, mind and spirit through yoga, health-related programs, and services to nurture personal growth and community. It also entitles you to exclusive benefits.
- One-year membership: $20
- Two-year membership: $30 (option: plus $20 for your business listing)
You can join or renew your membership at the Center or mail your form and survey with a check or money order to Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center, PO Box 224, Adams Center, NY 13606.
Your contribution is a charitable tax deduction.
As a member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- You are invited to attend our popular monthly Meditation and Drumming Circle free of charge (a $60 value). Drumming is held on the second Friday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- You are invited to attend our yearly open membership meeting. You may participate in discussions and vote at this meeting.
- You can participate on certain committees.
- You may display your business card and rack card in a designated area.
- With your $30 two-year membership plus a $20 fee you can have your business listed for two years on the “Supporting Friends” page (coming soon). Your listing includes one URL and a blurb of up to 200 characters.
We are open to your suggestions for fundraising and upcoming programs. Please complete the interest survey to let us know what classes, events, and workshops are important to you.
Volunteers and in-kind donations are greatly appreciated.
Sign Up Here for the KYWC Newsletter
Stay updated on classes and events. Delivered via email monthly (or thereabouts)