As a yoga and wellness-based center, KYWC provides experiential education with the whole person in mind.
We invite you to host your upcoming public or private event at our Center. The Board will consider all events encouraging personal empowerment through self-actualization and transformation, healing arts and growth-oriented opportunities, and all occasions uniting family, friends, coworkers, and colleagues for the best and highest good of all concerned.
Examples of facility rental opportunities:
- spiritual services
- personal growth and wellness workshops
- presentations and classes
- wellness services
Rental space in our indoor facility is limited to 21 people. Larger groups may rent our outdoor grounds. All rentals must be approved by the Board of Directors.
General Guidelines for Use
- The KYWC buildings and grounds are non-smoking and non-alcohol.
- Parking is available in the driveway next to the Center and in the main parking area located on the north side of the building.
- Kitchen facilities are available. Renters must supply all paper goods.
- Chairs and tables are available. We have 24 folding chairs, 7-6′ tables, and 1-8′ table.
- There is free Wi-Fi available in the building.
- The yoga studio has a sound system for music.
- Additional insurance may be required for a large event.
- At the end of your event, please return all areas to their original condition. This includes the following: sweeping the floors, turning off electrical equipment, stereo, and lights, removing all trash, and securing the building.
Center Rental Rates
Rental rates for your proposed event are determined by the KYWC Board of Directors. Considerations include the number of people attending, the number of days you want to rent, indoor and/or outdoor usage, whether you are hosting a free or paid event, and its cost.
For example: At this time, rates for a free or low-cost public event/workshop are:
- $5 per person for 1/2 day (up to 4 hours). $25 minimum.
- $10 per person for a full day (up to 8 hours). $50 minimum.
Call 315-583-5500 or contact us here for information and to discuss rental possibilities. Please include a brief description of your event and desired dates and times in your message.
Thank you for considering us as a venue for your upcoming event.
Note: KYWC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, statements, or information provided by workshop and event facilitators. The views expressed by workshop and event facilitators are strictly their own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of KYWC, its Board of Directors or members. Content provided by KYWC is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, individual, or anyone or anything.
Rates are subject to change.