As a yoga and wellness-based center, KYWC provides experiential education with the whole person in mind.
We invite you to host your upcoming public or private event at our Center. The Board will consider approving all events encouraging personal empowerment through self-actualization and transformation, healing arts and growth-oriented opportunities, and all occasions uniting family, friends, coworkers, and colleagues for the best and highest good of all concerned.
Examples of facility rental opportunities:
- spiritual services
- personal growth and wellness workshops
- presentations and classes
- wellness services
Rental space in our indoor facility is limited to 21 people. Larger groups may rent our outdoor grounds. All rentals must be approved by the Board of Directors.
If you want to hold a public workshop, presentation, or class series at KYWC, please use this workshop proposal form.
If you want to hold a spiritual service, festival, or private event or wellness sessions with clients, please use this rental request form.
General Guidelines for Use
- The KYWC buildings and grounds are non-smoking and alcohol-free.
- Parking is available in the driveway next to the Center and in the main parking area located on the north side of the building.
- Kitchen facilities are available. Renters must supply all paper goods.
- Chairs and tables are available for your indoor use. We have 20 folding chairs, 7-6′ tables, and 1-8′ table.
- Picnic tables, benches, and chairs are available for your use outdoors.
- There is free Wi-Fi available in the building.
- The yoga studio has a sound system for music.
- Additional insurance may be required for a large event.
- At the end of your event, please return all areas to their original condition. This includes the following: sweeping the floors, turning off electrical equipment, stereo, and lights, removing all trash, and securing the building.
Center Rental Rates
Rental rates for your proposed event are determined by the KYWC Board of Directors. Considerations include the number of people attending, the number of days you want to rent, indoor and/or outdoor usage, whether you are hosting a free or paid event, and its cost.
Rates for public events:
- Ongoing weekly classes costing $0-$15 per participant per class – Fee: $3 per participant per class (4 weeks minimum). This fee applies to all types of classes including yoga, tai chi, study groups, etc.
- Half-day classes and workshops – 20% ($5 minimum per person up to 4 hours)
- Full-day classes and workshops – 20% ( $10 minimum per person 4-8 hours)
- Private sessions – 20% ($5 minimum per client)
- KYWC sponsored or referred off-site events – 20% of the fee.
The per-student material charge is exempt from this fee when clearly stated in the proposal, pre-approved by the Board of Directors, and advertised to the public. (IE: Mandala painting class $30 plus $10 material fee. The $10 charge is exempt from the 20% fee.)
All use of the Center must be pre-approved by the Board and a Board Member must be on-site at that time. The hosting Board Member(s) may attend the workshop/event/class at no cost. (material fee excepted)
Private events (such as luncheons, meetings, and closed classes) are subject to different policies and rates as determined on a case-by-case basis by the BOD.
Call 315-583-5500 or contact us here for information and to discuss rental possibilities. Please include a brief description of your event and desired dates and times in your message.
Thank you for considering us as a venue for your upcoming event.
Note: KYWC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, statements, or information provided by workshop and event facilitators. The views expressed by workshop and event facilitators are strictly their own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of KYWC, its Board of Directors, or members. Content provided by KYWC is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, individual, or anyone or anything.
Rates are subject to change.