The Center has eight acres of grounds which are open during daylight hours.
Use of the grounds is free to the public. Donations are welcome to support upkeep and maintenance of the grounds. The donation box is located next to the kiosk.
You are invited to:
- walk the half-mile walking trail
- sit by the Megalith Stone Circle
- walk our 70-foot Labyrinth
- use the tipi (with permission)
- enjoy a geocaching adventure
- schedule a tour of the center
You are invited to drop in for a yoga class, drumming circle, or wellness connection session and to attend our special events.
Don’t miss out! Receive notices of our upcoming special events and news. Sign up here.
We hope you enjoy your visit and come again soon!