Autumn is ushering lots of positive, exciting change at the Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center.
We have an updated Facebook page, a new user-friendly website (with a new name to match!) and upcoming classes and events to help you relax, heal and build relationships with like-minded friends.
Our site and Facebook page have gotten makeovers and new names. If you haven’t visited in a while, check them out!
- Our new domain name/url is nnykripalu.org. For the next few months, both the old and new urls will work and redirect to the original address.
- Upcoming events and classes are easy to find on the right sidebar of the site and on the clickable calendar located on the Classes and Events page. Click on the event to read the details.
- Like and Follow KYWC on Facebook.
- For questions and requests for information, email KYWC at: email@example.com
- If you prefer to contact us through the website, use the contact form here.
When Nancy and Louise taught this class last month it was so popular that they are doing it again. Sign up today to learn how to make your own healthy skin and home products.
UPDATE: Class has been rescheduled for November 12th from 12pm-3pm
Space is limited. To register call: 315-583-5061 or 315-286-5889
October Yoga Schedule
Have you been to a yoga class lately? Come relax and renew during one or more of our weekly yoga classes taught by our four experienced teachers. Classes are scheduled during day and evening hours from Monday-Thursday.
Enjoy a relaxing energy healing session on Sunday, October 16th from 2-5pm. Please arrive by 4:15. Donations appreciated.
Let the rhythm of the drums help you relax and enter a natural meditative state. Friday, Oct 14th from 7:00-9:00pm. No drumming talent required. Donations appreciated.
Update: Drumming has been cancelled for October.
Thanks for being a valued friend of KYWC. We hope to see you soon.