These are the current guidelines for classes based on NY state mandates and guidelines at this time. We will update you as this policy changes, but in the meantime, we must adhere to it. Feel free to print this page for your convenience.
- Classes will start & end on time. You may arrive up to 15 minutes before class start time to settle down into your spot.
- Bring Your Own Mat and Props if you have them. Bring Your Own Water – (water bottles are available for purchase for $1) Leave EVERYTHING else in your car (minus keys) – this includes your bag, cellphone, and anything else.
- ENTER the building from the driveway side entrance. One person may enter at a time. You must be wearing a face mask when you enter the building.
- SIGN IN for your class. You may use your own pen or one of our clean pens.
- Please complete the Registration Information Form before your first class.
- Take your Hands-Free temperature using the wall thermometer.
- Put Your Shoes on a shelf – to keep our floors clean.
- Find your assigned-marked space for your yoga mat in the studio.
- According to NY State Mandate, it is now optional for fully vaccinated individuals to wear masks. Masks may be removed when you are eating or drinking. If you have forgotten your mask, we have disposable masks available to purchase for $1.
- The class instructor will ask you the COVID Health Screening Questions.
- Enjoy the class.
- After the class is done, gather up your mat and props. EXIT the building out the back door. Unfortunately, we cannot allow lingering inside the building, but you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to socialize outside of the building.
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your class without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that slot, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to attend.
- Indoor group classes are currently limited to 6 participants so that we can maintain a distance of six feet apart. Since your space is reserved, you will be charged full price for the missed class if you do not show or fail to cancel 12-hours or more before your scheduled class.
- You will not be charged if you cancel 12 or more hours before your scheduled class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may not attend class if you are showing any signs of illness. You may contact your teacher to cancel anytime before class starts without penalty if you are sick. Please notify her as soon as possible. Thank you.
Please follow and like us: