We are very excited to be reopening for yoga classes. We look forward to seeing you at the center again.
Because of NY state guidelines and mandates during COVID, our policies for registering, paying, and attending classes have changed. We will update you when these mandates change. Until then, we must adhere to them. Thank you for your understanding.
- Students will now pre-register for classes and pay the teachers beforehand (or as agreed upon with the teacher).
- Currently, the indoor class size is limited to six students (7 if two family members are attending together).
- No drop-ins are permitted at this time. You are welcome to contact the teacher to see if a spot is available in a particular class if you want to attend without pre-registering.
- We request that you bring your own mats and props if you have them. If not, you may use ours. You will need to bring a towel for the mat and a pillowcase or two to cover the bolster.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines for Classes and note the cancellation policy.
Our updated pricing is as follows.
- $15 for drop-ins and when registering for 1-4 classes.
- $65 when prepaying for 5 classes with one teacher
- $120 when prepaying for 10 classes with one teacher
- $10 per class for students, military, and first-responders
As per the cancellation policy – unless you are ill, you must contact your teacher to cancel at least 12-hours before class to avoid being charged for the missed class.
Please do not call the Center to register or cancel classes. Contact your teacher directly. Thank you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel to contact us at the center or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.